- To promote the business of raising and marketing whitetail deer in the State of Ohio.
- To provide educational opportunities for members of the association and other interested people through the sharing of information concerning whitetail deer.
- To serve as a collective voice in governmental issues that affect whitetail deer producers, so as to enhance the whitetail deer industry.
- To promote high ethical standards in the care, handling and harvesting of whitetail deer.
- To require members of the association to operate in a legal, honest and forthright manner with its fellow members, other whitetail deer producers, and the general public.